Our waiver and registration process does not work with the Facebook IOS integrated web browser. To open this page in a "real" (native) browser:
Click the ellipses (three dots) in the lower right corner of this window. You may need to scroll the page up slightly to encourage the ellipses to appear at the bottom of the screen.
Click "Open in Browser" in the popup menu.
Continue with the waiver and registration process.
Registration opens Thursday, April 20 at 12:01 AM (Pacific Time).
To register online: sign in to your SIR member account. Don't have one? Create one. It's free!
Once you login the Register button will be visible on the right side of this page (or bottom for mobile browsers).
Registration has closed for this event. We cannot accommodate same-day registration at this time.
The online registration includes signing a responsibility waiver using the same SmartWaiver system used for RUSA Permanents.
YOU MUST SUBMIT A COMPLETED WAIVER IN ORDER TO START THE RIDE
Want to get all of your PBP qualifiers done in a single week? Want to ride just one or two specific distances? Come to the dry side for SIR Brevet Week 2023
RUSA Route #1241 "NW Crank Electric City 600k"
Day 1: Head Northeast from Wenatchee-Orando-Waterville-Mansfield-Grand Coulee-Omak-Okanogan-Wakefield-Brewster-Pateros-Chelan-Cashmere-Wenatchee (391k/243m)
Day 2: Head Southeast from Wenatchee-Quincy-Ephrata-Waterville-Orando-Sunnysloap-Wenatchee (210k/131m)
Note: The Hilton Garden Inn Wenatchee
is the start, finish, and overnight control for this event. Riders are responsible for making their own overnight accommodations.
Routes and Cuesheets
Full Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/41899444
This full route is useful for review and planning purposes only — it is not
recommended for upload to GPS devices. The Hilton Garden Inn hotel is visited three times (start, overnight, finish) which confuses many GPS devices. You will have a happier GPS device (and therefore a happier rider) if you use the individual day routes below.
Day 1: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/42422188
Day 2: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/42422191
Printed cuesheets will not be available at the start. You may choose to print your own. To print the cuesheet from one of the above route pages, click the More
button, then select Print Cuesheet
- All riders are required to have read and signed a waiver (part of the online event registration) before beginning the ride.
- All riders must comply with local traffic laws as well as RUSA's Rules for Riders.
- All riders must have front and rear lights, a reflective vest or sash, and reflective ankle bands. See RUSA Article 10 for details. Be prepared to show these to the ride organizer at the start. Lights should be on during any low-light conditions (rain, fog, night, tunnels, etc).
- All riders who cannot finish a ride (DNF) must contact the organizer ASAP using the phone number on the brevet control card.
- All riders must turn in their signed brevet control card at the ride finish.
- All riders must check-in with the organizer or a volunteer at the start, the finish, at any overnight controls.