Registration opens Thursday, April 21 at 12:01 AM (Pacific Time).
To register online: sign in to your SIR member account. Don't have one? Create one. It's free!
Once you login the Register button will be visible on the right side of this page (or bottom for mobile browsers).
Advance registration is required — we cannot accommodate same-day registration.
Membership: All riders must have current RUSA and SIR memberships (you'll enter your RUSA number during registration). Don't have a RUSA membership? Join here (or renew if your RUSA membership has expired). Allow a few days in advance for RUSA verification.
Online registration is open until Tuesday, May 17 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
Ride cost is $20 paid online at the time of registration.
Registration has closed for this event. We cannot accommodate same-day registration at this time.
The online registration includes signing a responsibility waiver using the same SmartWaiver system used for RUSA Permanents.
YOU MUST SUBMIT A COMPLETED WAIVER IN ORDER TO START THE RIDE
Please see the SIR Pandemic Plan
for our COVID-19 protocols. These protocols apply to this event and future rides for an indefinite time period.
Team Event Weekend! Ride a RUSA Dart Populaire (min distance 120km).
Rules for Dart Populaires may be found here: Dart Populaire Rules
All Dart Populaire teams will start at 9:00 AM Saturday May 21st and complete the ride within 8 hours (05:00 PM).
- Organize a team of three to five bikes (typically three to five riders, but can be more if tandems are included).
- Choose a catchy team name. This is often the most contentious step.
- Design a route. Tradtionally a point-to-point route is preferred. Loops are allowed, but out-and-backs are not.
- Complete and submit the team questionnaire with the team name, roster, RWGPS route via the Team Captain Questionnaire form. This form MUST be submitted no later than Friday, May 13th.
No team entries will be accepted after Friday, May 13th.
The destination is the La Quinta Inn in Tumwater
Team Riders (Including Captains)
- Register via the usual process on this page – sign the wavier, pay the $20 rider fee, etc.
The (optional) Dart/Fleche Banquet will held be on Sunday morning, May 22nd, at Lions Park in Olympia
. We've reserved the picnic shelter and will have catered food brought to the park. The gathering will begin at 09:00 AM, with food and coffee served by 09:30 AM.
If you want to attend the banquet, pay the banquet fee via PayPal directly to Seattle Randonneurs
. The banquet fee is $25 per person and MUST
be paid no later than Wednesday, May 18th. In the PayPal payment note please write "2022 NW Dart/Fleche Banquet
" and the number of tickets needed. Non-riders are welcome to attend the banquet, so invite your family to join in!