Our waiver and registration process does not work with the Facebook IOS integrated web browser. To open this page in a "real" (native) browser:
Click the ellipses (three dots) in the lower right corner of this window. You may need to scroll the page up slightly to encourage the ellipses to appear at the bottom of the screen.
Click "Open in Browser" in the popup menu.
Continue with the waiver and registration process.
Registration opens Sunday, January 1 at 12:01 AM (Pacific Time).
To register online: sign in to your SIR member account. Don't have one? Create one. It's free!
Once you login the Register button will be visible on the right side of this page (or bottom for mobile browsers).
Registration has closed for this event. We cannot accommodate same-day registration at this time.
The online registration includes signing a responsibility waiver using the same SmartWaiver system used for RUSA Permanents.
YOU MUST SUBMIT A COMPLETED WAIVER IN ORDER TO START THE RIDE
Come ride with us to find out what randonneuring is about. We'll continue to build on the 2023 SIR Winter season with our Rouleur (pronounced "ruler") 130K Populaire. Read more about the SIR Rouleur Series here
RUSA Route #2876 "Sultan Bakery Sandy Coffee Sumerian Beer"
The route features low elevation (below 300 meters/1000 feet), a good amount of west-east hilly terrain mixed with flat sections, on rural roads against a scenic backdrop of the Marckworth Forest and Snoqualmie Forest.
From the start in Woodinville, climb up to Hollywood Hill through residential neighborhoods. Descend down into the Bassett Pond Natural Area. Climb up NE Woodinville Duvall Road and NE Old Woodinville Duvall Road before descending down to West Snoqualmie Valley Road. Follow the river valley out to Sultan with a few short hills for good measure. Grab some baked goods (or breakfast/lunch) at Sultan Bakery. Return back to the Snoqualmie river valley and Carnation for a cup of coffee at Sandy's Espresso. Then back over the ridge to Trossachs, a short gravel road to cut through Belvedere Way to Beaver Lake, and a finish on Sammamish River Trail for the return to Woodinville.
Parking is available at the finish (Sumerian Brewing Company) and start (Northshore Athletic Fields). For those choosing to park at the finish, please park away from the spaces near the front door of Sumerian Brewing Company and businesses that are more convenient for walking customers. As a general recommendation, avoid storing things of value in your car, certainly not visible.
In the spirit of self-supported randonneuring and keeping ride fees to a minimum, food and drinks are not provided by the club for the Winter Rouleur Series. Bring your own food and beverages. Food & services are noted on the route as well.
The finish is 1.1 miles (1.8K) from the start.
Sumerian Brewing Company
15510 Redmond - Woodinville Rd NE e110
Woodinville, WA 98072
Route and Cuesheet
Printed cuesheets will not be available at the start. You may choose to print your own. To print the cuesheet from the route page
, click the More
button, then select Print Cuesheet
- All riders are required to have read and signed a waiver (part of the online event registration) before beginning the ride.
- All riders must comply with local traffic laws as well as RUSA's Rules for Riders.
- All riders must have front and rear lights, a reflective vest or sash, and reflective ankle bands. See RUSA Article 10 for details. Be prepared to show these to the ride organizer at the start. Lights should be on during any low-light conditions (rain, fog, night, tunnels, etc).
- If you cannot finish a ride and must abandon (DNF), please contact the organizer ASAP using the phone number on the brevet control card.
Electronic Proof of Passage (EPP) is available on some rides at the organizer's discretion.
- If you are using EPP, please text or email your Strava or RideWithGPS link to the organizer within 24 hours of finishing.
- The ride organizer's contact information is available on the SIR event page (you must be logged in to see this information).
- The ride organizer will reply to confirm that your EPP was received.
- Failure to send the ride link to the organizer within 24 hours may result in no RUSA credit for the ride.
- Volunteers may also be at the finish in case you want to instantly EPP validate in person.
- Photos at controls are optional but highly recommended as an alternative EPP backup in case of a GPS track failure.
- If you use a brevet control card rather than EPP, you must turn in your signed card at the ride finish.
- Regardless of if you use EPP or a brevet control card, you must check-in with the organizer or a volunteer at the start, the finish, at any overnight controls.