Our waiver and registration process does not work with the Facebook IOS integrated web browser. To open this page in a "real" (native) browser:
Click the ellipses (three dots) in the lower right corner of this window. You may need to scroll the page up slightly to encourage the ellipses to appear at the bottom of the screen.
Click "Open in Browser" in the popup menu.
Continue with the waiver and registration process.
Registration opens Tuesday, March 28 at 12:01 AM (Pacific Time).
To register online: sign in to your SIR member account. Don't have one? Create one. It's free!
Once you login the Register button will be visible on the right side of this page (or bottom for mobile browsers).
Registration has closed for this event. We cannot accommodate same-day registration at this time.
The online registration includes signing a responsibility waiver using the same SmartWaiver system used for RUSA Permanents.
YOU MUST SUBMIT A COMPLETED WAIVER IN ORDER TO START THE RIDE
Team Event Weekend! Ride an ACP Fleche (min distance 360km).
Rules for Fleche may be found here: Fleche Rules
Fleche teams are encouraged to start on Friday and finish on Saturday.
Starting on Saturday early enough to finish before the Dart/Fleche Banquet at 09:00 AM Sunday is possible, but only if you enjoy eating breakfast in a zombie-like state. [I've done this, and it's next level stooopid. – Keith]
- Organize a team of three to five bikes (typically three to five riders, but can be more if tandems are included).
- Choose a catchy team name. This is often the most contentious step.
- Design a route. Tradtionally a point-to-point route is preferred. Loops are allowed, but out-and-backs are not.
- Complete and submit the team questionnaire with the team name, roster, RWGPS route via the Team Captain Questionnaire form. This form MUST be submitted no later than Monday, April 24th.
No team entries will be accepted after Monday, April 24th.
The destination is the La Quinta Inn in Tumwater
Team Riders (Including Captains)
- Register via the usual process on this page – sign the wavier, pay the $20 rider fee, etc.
The (optional) Dart/Fleche Banquet will held be on Sunday morning, April 30th, at 702 Boulevard Rd SE, Olympia
. This will be an outdoor picnic and will have catered food brought to the park. The gathering will begin at 09:00 AM, with food and coffee served by 09:30 AM.
If you want to attend the banquet, pay the banquet fee via PayPal directly to Seattle Randonneurs
. The banquet fee is $20 per person and MUST
be paid no later than Wednesday, April 26th. In the PayPal payment note please write "2023 NW Dart/Fleche Banquet
" and the number of tickets needed. Non-riders are welcome to attend the banquet, so invite your family to join in!
- All riders are required to have read and signed a waiver (part of the online event registration) before beginning the ride.
- All riders must comply with local traffic laws as well as RUSA's Rules for Riders.
- All riders must have front and rear lights, a reflective vest or sash, and reflective ankle bands. See RUSA Article 10 for details. Be prepared to show these to the ride organizer at the start. Lights should be on during any low-light conditions (rain, fog, night, tunnels, etc).
- All riders who cannot finish a ride (DNF) must contact the organizer ASAP using the phone number on the brevet control card.
- All riders must turn in their signed brevet control card at the ride finish.
- All riders must check-in with the organizer or a volunteer at the start, the finish, at any overnight controls.