To preregister: sign in to your SIR member account. Don't have one? Create one. It's free!
Then the Preregister Now button will be visible on the right side of this page (or bottom for mobile browsers).
Cost of this brevet is:
$75 with online preregistration and prepayment before Saturday, May 25, at 8 PM.
$95 for non-preregistered riders; that is, those who register and pay at the start.
Come join us on June 1 for the 2019 SIR Spring 600K, Whether your cycling goals for this season include a full brevet series, Paris-Brest-Paris or just a few long rides, we think you will like this ride.
Start at 6 AM in Seattle near the stadiums (exact location TBA). Please arrive early to get signed in.
This year’s Spring 600K will be based on the 2015 Tahuya Hills route https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29225332
It's a great approximation of the kind of repeating climbs found on the PBP route.
Additional details TBA, but note:
We need volunteers!
- 6 AM start in Seattle near the stadiums
- Climbing a little less than 10K ft over 375 km on the first day to help your chances of rest at the overnight in Elma
- Shared beds for preregistered riders provided at the Elma Stay Beyond (formerly GuestHouse) Inn & Suites - during preregistration, you'll get to confirm whether you want a bed, are making your own sleeping arrangements, or plan to ride through
- We cannot guarantee you a shared bed if you don't preregister
- Free, priority boarding for you and your bike on a WSDOT-funded ferry from the Bainbridge finish to Seattle on Sunday.
If you’re available, please contact the ride organizers Hugh Kimball and Andy Sapuntzakis. There will be a pre-ride on May 25.
This will count as a 600km qualifying brevet for Paris-Brest-Paris.
Lights and reflective gear are required for this ride. At the start, have your front and rear lights on the bike and wear your reflective vest and ankle bands.
RUSA membership is not required, but is strongly recommended, especially if you are using this ACP 600K to qualify for Paris-Brest-Paris.